Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Forget about it Coke, or any other soda pop. I'd take a glass of Nestle's Quick over most any other drink any day of the week during my childhood, and usually did!

Treasure Troll
Treasure Troll
This was one of my favorites!
This was one of my favorites!
Vintage hair dryer. I remember my mom having one of these.
Vintage hair dryer. I remember my  mom having one of these.
Forget about it Coke, or any other soda pop. I'd take a glass of Nestle's Quick over most any other drink any day of the week during my childhood, and usually did!
Forget about it Coke, or any other soda pop. I'd take a glass of Nestle's Quick over most any other drink any day of the week during my childhood, and usually did!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home